|File Format||JPG, GIF or PNG|
|Dimension||640 pixels (width) by 200 pixels (height), to be displayed as 320px by 100px.|
|Expanded (if any)||640px by 860px, to be displayed as 320px by 430px.|
|Video||Video file format in MP4;
Video to keep the duration between 6 to 30 seconds;
Encode the video file in the H.264 codec;
Export your video file in (16:9) aspect ratio.
|Video File Size||Max. 3Mb|
|Links allowed||Only ONE URL.|
|Lead Time (For Pure Media Buy)||3 working days prior to broadcast.|
Video/Backup image: Follows the dimension of the video given;
Video/Backup image can be positioned anywhere within the 640 x 960px space;
Only applicable for transitional ads (video)
* Close button will be provided by SPH
* 3rd party impression and click tracking allowed (Only 1 impression tracker and 1 click tracker for 1 creative set)
- Production of creative done by client.
- Client to submit ad creative for scheduling minimum 5 working days prior to campaign start date
- Template will be provided to client (if necessary)
- Production of creative done by SPH.
- Client to provide the source files (as stated in the table) in JPG/PSD/AI format to SPH, minimum 10 working days prior to campaign start date.
- Up to 3 round of changes. Final changes need to be confirmed not later than 3 working day prior to campaign start date.
- Only one creative set allowed